FIVE E3 EVO Gloves
At our Warehouse, Call for in Store Stock levels 09-4865187
E3 EVO Gloves
"The new FIVE Road & Enduro glove, CE certified"
The E3 style thus gives you access to a FIVE Enduro range that keeps expanding. CE certified for open-road use, as certain regulations require, the E3 EVO features a metacarpal-phalangeal protective shell in soft TPR, concealed under mixed Spandex™ / Polymesh construction. While this shell promises protection in case of contact with pebbles, branches, or if you take a tumble on the open road, these two materials give the E3 EVO extreme flexibility, so that nothing hinders the mobility of the rider’s hand. A synthetic leather reinforcement ventilated at the point of contact with the handlebars seeks to reduce the risk of thumb blisters. Similarly, the palm in AX Suede® Novobuck is reinforced on the hypothenar muscle with a synthetic leather inset and features a silicone print for optimal grip on the controls. Slip-on and closure are made easy with the inclusion of a pull tab (on the palm side) and an adjustable Velcro® flap integrated into the glove’s construction. The E3 EVO proves to be extremely lightweight despite its one-piece protective shell, and even includes a Touch Screen™ system on the index finger, allowing you to handle your device screens (smartphone or GPS). It’s all more than enough to satisfy Enduro lovers and ramblers who are exacting… but frugal.
- Sublimated Spandex™ and Polymesh construction (topside) / AX Suede® Novobuck (palm)
- Soft TPR metacarpal-phalangeal protective shell concealed under fabric
- Soft TPR phalangeal mini protective shell (index, middle, ring fingers)
- Synthetic leather thumb reinforcement at the zone of contact with the handlebars
- Silicone print on the palm to enhance grip
- Closure system with Velcro® flap and pull tab
- Touch Screen™ system for using device screens (GPS, smartphone)
- CE certified (open-road use)
Frequently Asked Questions
on all order over $150
within 30 days of purchase