FIVE TFX4 Gloves
At our Warehouse, Call for in Store Stock levels 09-4865187
For new adventurers
The TFX 4 represents the entry-level style in the FIVE Trail-Adventure range…in every sense of the word! Accessible, because it’s inexpensive, easy to wear, and because it meets all your basic needs for paved or dirt-road use. Lightweight, comfortable, and sleek, it is nevertheless quite protective, with its dual ErgoProtech soft shell and wide Kevlar® panel covering nearly half of the palm, made of synthetic leather. Indeed, the TFX 4 features no elements of animal origin, to the delight of vegan adventurers. A silicone print on the index and middle fingers improves your grip on the controls in wet conditions. The use of water-repellent fabric on the zone around the protective shells allows the water to slide over this area, in case you get splashed when you cross a river or get peppered by unexpected light rainfall. The TFX4 is, admittedly, not weatherproof, but this makes it even more versatile. This is a glove you’ll reach for when you want to travel light, yet it has so many possible uses. From a ride on a sun-drenched road, to a jaunt on a gravel run in much less predictable circumstances, the TFX4 is always ready to head off for adventure.
- Mixed stretch, water-repellent fabric and 4-way Spandex construction (topside).
- Synthetic leather palm.
- Dual soft-TPR ErgoProtech metacarpo-phalangeal protective shell.
- Wide Kevlar® reinforcement, from the base of the hand all the way up to the hypothenar.
- VELCRO® closure tab and base of the thumb in Airprene fabric, offering both support and ventilation.
- Lycra-style fourchettes (between the fingers).
- Touch Screen™ system (on the index finger) for handling electronic device screens.
- Anti-slip silicone print on the index and middle fingers, for better grip on the controls.
- Deflector flap in retro-reflective fabric on the top of the hand.
- Heat-welded FIVE sonic logos that act as protective elements.
Sizing note: As the FIVE Glove range is based around European sizing we suggest you purchase ONE size bigger than you normally would eg: if you normally fit a size large then order an XL .
Frequently Asked Questions
on all order over $150
within 30 days of purchase