ProTaper Race Spec MX Sprockets - Rear Aluminium
At our Warehouse, Call for in Store Stock levels 09-4865187
ProTaper Race Spec MX Rear Sprockets are CNC machined to precise tolerances from high quality, heat treated 7075-T6 aluminum alloy. Painstakingly engineered, they achieve optimum load distribution, unsprung weight savings, and tooth endurance. The result is a durable, featherweight and feature-packed sprocket unequaled in the market.
- Heat treated, precision CNC machined 7075-T6 billet aluminum construction for the ultimate in lightweight strength
- Exclusive Angled Mud Groove design allows sprocket to self-clean during operation, preventing dirt build up that leads to horse-power loss and sprocket wear
- Deep penetrating anodized finish (hard anodizing on black sprockets) protects against corrosion, improves wear resistance
- Carefully engineered window pattern reduces unsprung rotating mass without compromising strength
- Machined edge chamfers eliminate sharp edges, reduce weight, and make for a cleaner appearance
- Countersinks automatically center sprocket to hub during installation: no hub center guide needed
- Machined inlay for subsurface sticker location
- Made in USA
We recommend all motorcycle parts are fitted and tested by qualified professionals.
If you are unsure about the part choice for your bike, please contact us before purchase.
Frequently Asked Questions
on all order over $150
within 30 days of purchase