R&G Titanium Sprocket Nuts
At our Warehouse, Call for in Store Stock levels 09-4865187
This set of R&G Titanium Sprocket Nuts are made from grade 5 - 6AL-4V - 1068 MPA titanium, meaning they offer extraordinary strength and weight reduction. These Black Titanium Sprocket Nuts go through a PVD (physical vapour deposition) treatment, ensuring longevity and corrosion resistance.
- Only use Manufacturer torque settings, between 33 - 45nm
- Kits are offered as bike-specific fitments. If you have a variation of a standard model you may require an alternative kit
- Please check the thread fitment by hand, before using tools - this will help prevent accidental damage
- Fit R&G Sprocket Nuts along with a medium thread lock, after cleaning bolt threads of all corrosion and dirt. Titanium requires an anti-galling lubricant and must not be fitted dry (included)
- This is a critical safety component - it must be fitted by a competent mechanic
- To avoid marking the Sprocket Nuts, use a 6-sided socket and stretch a rubber glove (or similar) over the socket before trying to tighten up
- Clean as part of your regular maintenance, and protect with a corrosion inhibitor
We recommend all motorcycle parts are fitted and tested by qualified professionals.
If you are unsure about the part choice for your bike, please contact us before purchase.
Frequently Asked Questions
on all order over $150
within 30 days of purchase