REV'IT! Outback 4 H2O Jacket
At our Warehouse, Call for in Store Stock levels 09-4865187
Freedom to roam is the main goal of the Outback 4 H2O motorcycle jacket. A fully customizable jacket provided by detachable thermal and waterproof liners, and there’s more freedom of movement thanks to near-limitless adjustability. Elbow armour can be precisely positioned to perfection, and there are pull tabs on the lower and upper arm. Cuff zippers fit gloves for every season - under or over the outer shell, as well as an adjustment drawcord at the hem and straps at the waist. A Flexisnap collar means it’s quick to alter the circumference to fit a wind collar or open it up to cool off on even the hottest of rides.
With the Outback 4 H2O motorcycle jacket, SEEFLEX™ CE-Level 2 protection at the shoulders and elbows comes as standard. This high-spec, adaptable jacket has specific inserts for optional SEESOFT™ CE-rated protectors on the back and chest, and attaching the Neon Connector Vest adds visibility while complementing reflective detailing on the front, arms, and rear upper ventilation zipper.
- High density polyester 600D shell with ripstop panels. 3D mesh inner liner
- Adjustment tabs at wrists, waist, lower and upper arms. Drawcord at waist
- SEEFLEX™ CE-Level 2 armour in the shoulders and elbows
- Prepared for SEESOFT™ CE-Level 2 back protector and chest protector
- Removable Hydratex®|Lite flexible waterproof inner liner
- Removable thermal liner
- Napolean pocket and 9 additional pockets
- Short connection zipper
- Rated CE AA according to CE standards
Frequently Asked Questions
on all order over $150
within 30 days of purchase