The new Street Triple R, now even more accessible and affordable than ever before, combines an all-new aggressive attitude and style with a more responsive performance 765cc triple engine and a high specification equipment set-up.
Its addictive level of performance, together with exceptional low-down and mid-range torque, deliver all the dynamic agile riding fun that the Street Triple family is renowned for.
- Engine, Liquid-cooled, 12 valve, DOHC, in-line 3-cylinder 765cc
- Max Power EC, 86.8 kW (118 PS) @ 12,000 rpm
- Max Torque EC, 77Nm @ 9,400 rpm
- Clutch, Wet, multi-plate, slip-assisted
- Gearbox, 6-speed with Triumph Shift Assist
- Front Suspension, Showa 41 mm upside down separate function big piston forks (SF-BPF), Adjustable compression damping, rebound damping and preload adjustment.
- Rear Suspension, Showa piggyback reservoir monoshock, Adjustable compression and rebound damping and preload adjustment.
- Front Brakes, Twin 310 mm floating discs, Brembo M4.32 4-piston radial monobloc calipers, ABS
- Rear Brakes, Single 220 mm disc, Brembo single piston caliper, ABS
- Instrument Display and Functions, LCD multi-functional instrument pack with digital speedometer, fuel gauge, trip computer, analogue tachometer, lap timer, gear position indicator, programmable gear change lights, clock, TPMS ready. 3 Riding Modes.
- Seat Height, 825mm
- Dry Weight, 168 kg
- Tank Capacity, 17.4 L
Finance available to approved purchasers, $295 booking fee, deposit from $3,500.
Holeshot Motorcycles is one of the largest privately owned motorcycle dealerships in New Zealand with current management for over 30 years. We represent Triumph, Aprilia, Suzuki and many other used brands. When you purchase a motorcycle from us you can expect the best in every respect.